Fulvic acid is a critical nutrient and one of the most powerful antioxidants for skin health. Known for its antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties, this serum is a must in every treatment. Easily absorbed into the skin, targeting the most challenging conditions such as aging skin, irritations, and acne while stimulating healing to restore a younger looking skin.
Recommended for: All skin types
Healthy Step: Treat
Use after cleansing. Apply serum to the face, neck and décolleté. Finish with your GlyMed Plus Moisturizer of choice. Can be used morning and night.
- Increases Hydration
- Reduces Redness
- Reduce Inflammation
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Post Treatment
- Oncology Safe
What is Fulvic Acid?
Fulvic Acid is a “humic substance” meaning that it is a major component of organic matter. Fulvic Acid is considered one of the most powerful antioxidants as it prevents damage and fights oxidation of the skin, while stimulating healing. With its anti-mutigenic and anti-clastogenic effects. Fulvic acid helps to prevent genetic material from mutating within the skin.
What is a good use for this product?
Skin Restoring Fulvic Elixir is extremely healing making it beneficial post procedure to rapidly heal, soothe and prevent scarring.
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms?
Yes, this product is safe to use during pregnancy.
- Fulvic Acid
- Agastache Mexicana Flower
- Aloe Vera
- Grapefruit Peel
- Orange Peel
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Fulvic Acid
- Polysorbate 20
- Pentylene Glycol
- Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Gamma Polyglutamic Acid
- Panthenol (Vitamin B)
- Milk Protein
- Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract
- Fucus Serratus (Algae) Extract
- Sargassum Filipendula (Algae) Extract
- Agastache Mexicana Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/Root Extract
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Lavandula Agustifolia (Lavender) Extract
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Xantham Gum
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol
- Sodium Hydroxide